These fixtures elegantly combine the natural beauty of copper with the standards of low impact lighting. These lighting accessories are considered wildlife-friendly and have been approved for use in areas sensitive to the natural migration of sea turtles.
All wildlife-friendly products by The CopperSmith have been tested and certified by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission as compliant with the artificial lighting standards established by the Wildlife Lighting Certification Program.
For more information about the Florida Fish and Wildlife Lighting Certification Program, please contact us.
PLEASE NOTE: A wildlife approved bulb must be used. Bulb not included.
Important Information to Read Before Installation of The CopperSmith Lanterns
- For Wall Mount gas lanterns, the gas line will come directly out of the bottom at a 90-degree angle straight into the wall.
- Pier Mount and Post Fitter lanterns will have a valve that comes straight from the bottom of the lantern into the column or post.
- Classic Yoke mount lanterns will have a gas line that runs through the lantern, clipped to the inside of the yoke, and up through the down rod.
- The gas line does not come out of the mount or back-plate. Please use 1/4″ flexible copper tubing. Always check before roughing in your gas line for installation as position changes with the type of mount.
- For electric lights and gas lanterns with electronic igniters, the wiring will come out of the back-plate indicated on the drawing.
- All electronic igniters operate on 120V.
- All-electric lanterns will have a black tube that encases the wiring from the bottom of the lantern to the mount or back-plate. This does not include any lantern with a Turtle Light Adapter.
- The mounting plate for all standard wall mount lanterns is 5”(H) x 6”(W) x 1“(D).
- Flush Mount (direct to the wall without a backplate) lanterns have one hole in the back that will be used to mount.
- Do not mount to any flammable or heat-sensitive materials.