Installing Your CopperSmith Lanterns
Important Information to Read Before Installation of The CopperSmith Lanterns
- For Wall Mount gas lanterns, the gas line will come directly out of the bottom at a 90-degree angle straight into the wall.
- Pier Mount and Post Fitter lanterns will have a valve that comes straight from the bottom of the lantern into the column or post.
- Classic Yoke mount lanterns will have a gas line that runs through the lantern, clipped to the inside of the yoke, and up through the down rod.
- The gas line does not come out of the mount or backplate. Please use 1/4″ flexible copper tubing. Always check before roughing in your gas line for installation as position changes with the type of mount.
- For electric lights and gas lanterns with electronic igniters, the wiring will come out of the backplate indicated on the drawing.
- All electronic igniters operate on 120V.
- All-electric lanterns will have a black tube that encases the wiring from the bottom of the lantern to the mount or backplate. This does not include any lantern with a Turtle Light Adapter.
- The mounting plate for all standard wall mount lanterns is 5”(H) x 6”(W) x 1“(D).
- Flush Mount (direct to the wall without a backplate) lanterns have one hole in the back that will be used to mount.
- Do not mount to any flammable or heat-sensitive materials.
Ceiling Mount Installation Instructions
Lamp Post, Pier Mount, and Post Fitter
Wall Mount Installation Instructions
Accessories Installation Instructions
Landscape Lighting Installation Instructions
e-lyte® Installation Instructions
ASV Installation Instructions
Share your Design Inspo with #TheCopperSmith
Follow @thecoppersmithlighting for inspiration.