The CopperSmith Terra Lantern is a popular design that lends itself to many different architectural styles. A flush mount light, Terra makes a great front, side, or rear entry light. Consider using Terra inside hallways or anywhere as a distinctive wall sconce.
Please view your available mount and accessory options below. For more information, click on the How to Order Button.
Terra Collection Showcase
- Solid 20 oz copper construction
- Riveted and soldered construction
- Solid brass hinges, door latches, and hardware
- Solid copper and brass light clusters
- Forged brass gas valves, stems, and burner tips
- Full heat-tempered glass panels
- Marine-grade aluminum accessories
- Powder-coated accessories
- CSA certified
- Multiple power sources
- Recessed doors
- Custom brass finials
Sizes & Specs
9" x 20"
10" x 23"
Important Information to Read Before Installation of The CopperSmith Lanterns
- For Wall Mount gas lanterns, the gas line will come directly out of the bottom at a 90-degree angle straight into the wall.
- Pier Mount and Post Fitter lanterns will have a valve that comes straight from the bottom of the lantern into the column or post.
- Classic Yoke mount lanterns will have a gas line that runs through the lantern, clipped to the inside of the yoke, and up through the down rod.
- The gas line does not come out of the mount or back-plate. Please use 1/4″ flexible copper tubing. Always check before roughing in your gas line for installation as position changes with the type of mount.
- For electric lights and gas lanterns with electronic igniters, the wiring will come out of the back-plate indicated on the drawing.
- All electronic igniters operate on 120V.
- All-electric lanterns will have a black tube that encases the wiring from the bottom of the lantern to the mount or back-plate. This does not include any lantern with a Turtle Light Adapter.
- The mounting plate for all standard wall mount lanterns is 5”(H) x 6”(W) x 1“(D).
- Flush Mount (direct to the wall without a backplate) lanterns have one hole in the back that will be used to mount.
- Do not mount to any flammable or heat-sensitive materials.